Are you a nonprofit organization looking to expand your reach? Then it’s time to join Give Again, where we help guide gifts and givers to your organization.
Why Join Give Again?
- We’ll attract the amounts that add up to the impactful differences towards your organizational goals.
- Joint collaboration, joint marketing, joint efforts.
- Unrestricted funds. Enough said. Receive donations that don’t have restrictions on how you spend, meaning you get what you need to help your nonprofit grow.
What You Need to Join
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the information below.
- Org Name
- Tax exemption status (i.e. 501(c)3)
List all the categories that apply to your organization:
- Administration Aid
- Advocacy & Support
- Civil Action
- Diversity & Inclusion
- Domestic Violence/Abuse
- Family Focus
- Human Rights
- Humanitarian Work
- Immigration/Refugee Services
- International Support
- People with Disabilities
- Religious Base
- Social Justice
- Substance Recovery
- Underserved Communities
- Women’s Rights
Provide a link to where we can read about how your organization serves its local community.
This is often in the mission statement, goals, about us or impact sections. We are looking for your direct connection to the community, so be sure that this sentence or paragraph addresses the community served and how.
Send us a link to your nonprofit tax documentation (990, or similar) that the organization files with the IRS.
This link must be found directly on your organizational webpages or social medial platforms and date no more than 3 years old.
Expand with Give Again
Looking for more ways to connect? So are we!
Reach out to us at email@example.com so we can discover news to partner together.
Partnering opportunities, include but are not listed to: social media promotion, fundraising events, mailers, newsletters or custom outreach opportunities.